Thailand Elite Flexible One Program
The Elite Flexible One Program is designed for investors who wish to access the Thai market by acquiring real estate in the kingdom, while enjoying residence status for up to five years. In addition, members gain exclusive privileges such as expedited immigration procedures and special discounts at leading hospitals, hotels, spas, restaurants, department stores, and golf courses.
- Arrival and departure
- Complimentary VIP greeting and escort on arrival and departure, as well as expedited immigration and passport control processing by an Elite Personal Assistant, available 12 times per year
- Access to exclusive VIP departure lounges, available 6 times per year
- Government concierges and facilitation
- Complimentary use of an Elite Personal Liaison for assistance with immigration services, processing a driver’s license, and opening a bank account, available once a year
- 90-day reporting service, available 4 times per year
- Member Contact Centre
- 24-hour English service
- Korean, Mandarin, Japanese service available from 6.00 am–9.00 pm
(Bangkok standard time ‐ UTC +7)
Membership validity: Five years
Membership upgrade: May be upgraded within the first two years of membership to the Elite Ultimate Privilege (THB 1.6 million), the Elite Superiority Extension (THB 500,000), or the Elite Privilege Access (THB 500,000) program options.
Requirements and procedure:
To qualify for the Elite Flexible One Program, an applicant must:
- Be 20 years old at least
- Be a foreign national
- Pass the background check conducted by Thailand Elite
- Purchase real estate in Thailand of at least THB 10 million (consisting of one or multiple properties, which must be ready to move into)
- Present the title deed of the property purchased under their name
- Provide the proof of the bank transfer
- Present the proof of ownership of the property or properties every year and not mortgage, sell, or transfer the real estate within five years of being registered as an Elite Flexible One member
The Elite Flexible One program is designed to stimulate investment into the Thai real estate market. The real estate acquired must be listed under a registered real estate developer in Thailand that has signed a memorandum of agreement with the Thailand Privilege Card Co., Ltd.